Saturday, December 4, 2010

New to this blogging thing

Well, the title says it all.  But to know that I can share with family and friends the trials and tribulations of my life was too enticing an idea.  It'll help me share, get feedback, and keep people updated, especially with the distance that I am away from almost everyone! 

So.... where to start....

I'll start current, and in the future, share some background. 

Our first daughter, our first baby, our little Bug is now 4 months old.  I can't believe how big she is getting!  It seems every day she is doing something new.  Her newest skill these days is that she has realized there is a volume to her voice!!  She's held her head up great pretty much since birth, and she is trying so hard to sit up by herself - although she really is no where close.  She has not yet rolled over, and I'm OK with that!  She will do everything in HER time, and that makes me happy!

My Husband is a pilot.  He's in training in Florida right now so it's been tough.  He's been gone for over a month, but hopefully only another week and he'll get to come home for at least a little while.  I guess we'll see, you just never know when it's training!

Let's see, what else about us.  We care about the environment, but we are using disposable diapers and wipes.  We both work full time, so bug is in a daycare.  But it's a great little family run Christian daycare, and we love it and the teachers there. 

We are Catholic.  We've been married for 8 years and were married in a Catholic church.  I was just wrapped in the love of God this year in April as I opened my heart and was baptised.  I went through RCIA classes and learned so much, and realized how much I was missing with God only partially in my life.

Well, bug is wanting my attention, so that is all I have for now.  I look forward to updating as often as I can, in this crazy life of being a part time single parent!  But I love it, I love my husband, I love our daughter, and would not trade ANY OF IT for the world!!

Emms

No comments:

Post a Comment