Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas

So Nana came into town yesterday to celebrate Christmas with us.  She'll be leaving either Thursday or Friday, but boy did she spoil Bug, and I'm not even sure what it all is yet!  But, she did get her Exersaucer, which I am SO excited about, as K and I were gonna go out today and buy one for her!!  It's a baby Einstein, so I am really happy!! 

Bug's a bit tired right now, and Nana is chilling with her and making her laugh and talk.  It's really really cute :-)

K is out picking up the makings for pancakes, which he is going to make - yummy!  Good thing, because we've been up since around 5:30 and I am HUNGRY!!  But, Nana is going to take Bug to lunch with her today and give K and I some alone adult time.  Quite excited about that :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment