Monday, January 31, 2011

Thrush

Ugh.  We have thrush.  Again.  I hate thrush.  I catch it early so Bug doesn't seem like she minds it so much, other than I just see it on her tongue/cheek.  Me on the other hand, boy do the girls hurt.  I hate thrush.  HATE IT.  OK, I feel better.

Here's to Nystatin, gotta love it!  Hopefully it'll clear up soon and we will make it through the next 6 months of BF thrush free.  I've even been so good about cleaning out her mouth, but I guess being that I tend to nurse her down at night she probably does fall asleep with some milk in her mouth.  Stupid Sugar.

So, we are supposed to get nasty weather tonight, as is the greater part of the US.  Fun times.  At least Kev is home right now, so I'll take my laptop home with me and if I don't go to work tomorrow be able to sign in for a bit and get some stuff done.  Plus, we can take turns watching bug while the other gets said stuff done. 

Since Kev got home on Friday I have to admit that I'm excited to see if he cleaned up around the house today.  I keep it as clean as I can while working and taking care of Bug, but by the weekend it always seems so messy.  He takes such good care of us :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment