Friday, January 28, 2011

6 Months

Whoa Nelly!

Bug is getting BIG!  We had her 6 month check up last night, and she is 15 pounds, 12 ounces.  She's in the 40-something percentile.  Then she is 26.5 inches long, in the 75 percentile!  My cutie is growing up so fast!

She has really been loving her feet these last few days, and can't hardly keep her hands off of them.  She gets them close to her mouth, but I haven't caught her with them there yet :-)  She's trying her best though LOL.

Kev is coming home today.  Woo Hoo!  I just got a text from him that he's running to the terminal to catch his flight in just over an hour.  He's got a long layover, so he won't land until a little after 4:00 (the flight is at 10 something).  But, we haven't seen him in 2 weeks, so we are SO excited!  Every evening when we talk to him, Bug steals the phone from me and promptly stares at his picture, then puts it in her mouth.  Ha ha.  It's awfully cute! 

Well, I really gotta pay attention to this conference call I'm on, so off to work I go :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment