Sunday, January 23, 2011

Bug

So, now that I posted a hard post, I wanted to post something with a smile.

Bug found her feet a few weeks ago, but she is now gaining more and more interest in them.  Tonight she had the one ALMOST to her mouth.  Oh it was SO cute! 

Tonight we tried sweet potatos, fresh one's.  She didn't dig them too much.  Her face was priceless as she primly pushed them right back out.  Then she just stopped opening her mouth.  I didn't mix with any BM, so I'm gonna try that tomorrow and give it another shot.  We'll see :-)

I love my baby girl.  She was so cuddly today.  Resting her head on my chest, she makes me melt.  She is my whole life.  Without her I don't know what I would be.  Nothing.  She makes me so proud, and I love being her mama.

No comments:

Post a Comment