Friday, April 6, 2012

The next step: Stims

So had my baseline ultrasound on Tuesday morning.  All looked good and quiet, just like they like.  Nice thin lining (since I had just had AF), a bunch of little follies (follicles) on each side, no cysts or anything.  They drew my blood, and I sat down with the nurse.  She wasn't sure if I'd start then or wait, so she'd have to call me back to verify.  She did say that I would start out on 125 IU of Follistim.  Oh yeah, and I left and forgot to pay.  Oops.

So, she called back and said they wanted me to wait to start stims until Friday.  Tonight.  I was a little bummed, but it was OK.  I'm doing really good so far with just going with the flow this cycle.  I am a little nervous to start the stims tonight though.  I know it'll be OK, but it's just a little nerve wracking.  So I have 13 minutes until shot time.

Next ultrasound and bloodwork are Monday morning at 7am.  I'll let you all know how it goes!!

2 comments: