Wednesday, August 6, 2014

It's about time....

So, part of the reason I haven't posted much in recent months (well, other than the obvious 2 kids and part time single mom status) is because I didn't have a working computer.  Our desktop took a crap a while back, and our laptop finally stopped allowing blogger to work correctly.

Then my work stopped letting me post.

So I was trying to post from my phone, or K's IPAD, or my nook... all of the above were a pain in the butt to post from, and left all my posts in a freaking mass with no separation or anything.

It was annoying.

So.  I got a new computer today!  I get to actually post again!

You know, when I have time.  Between the 2 kids, and part time single mom status.

Oh yeah, and school.  Because after 8 years I finally took the leap, and I start back for my MBA in about 3 weeks.

And holy crap, I'm scared.  I mean, I'm excited too, but I'm scared.  It's been a while since I've done the school thing, and doing it with all the above mentioned items as part of the mix, well, I'm nervous.

But it's OK, I'm gonna make it happen.

So deep breathing, and here's to moving on with good things in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment