Thursday, February 21, 2013

Healing

I'm posting from my phone, so this will be short and sweet. Bug spent 3 nights in the hospital and was discharged almost 2 Weeks ago. It was confirmed to be herpes, so they did an antiviral in her IV and sent us home with a 7 day script. We finished it last Saturday and sometime Sunday she started acting funny again. By yesterday we found some spots so went to her pediatrician, who sent us to an infectious disease doc. We have that appointment today. In the meantime K caught it and is on an antiviral. The doc today wants to see goose as well, so we will see what all she says. Fingers crossed that the spots she has now are a fluke and something else vs a continuation of the outbreak. I have so much more to say, but the time to do so has been eluding me. Hopefully I'll get a chance to write soon!

3 comments:

  1. I feel so behind since I've been in new baby land. My heart is aching for you though. I know how hard it is when your babies are sick and we haven't had to go through anything like this. I hope the appointment today went well and that you got some answers. All of you are in my thoughts. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending love. You all have been so heavy on my mind lately. I'm glad to have an update and will look forward to when everything is under control.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness. I don't even know what to say! So hoping for you that everyone is totally healthy soon and stays that way for a long time!!!

    ReplyDelete