Friday, August 31, 2012

It was bedtime...

So, the other night was a great night.  Bug wasn't cranky on the way home from daycare (she usually is), even considering that she got bit.  yes, again.  Multiple times.  K is talking to them tomorrow and we're not dealing with this again, so if it's not fixed right away we're gone.  Yes, it's the same kid.  But I digress, this is a happy post.

So bug was happy all evening.  As we were getting ready for bed, the mama kissy monster attached her neck and face.  She was giggling so hard and it just made my heart melt.  Then I stopped, and she looked at me with the biggest grin on her face and said 'mowe' (more).  So I did.  Again, and again and again as she kept asking for mowe, mowe, mowe.

It was sweet, and amazing, and a WONDERFUL, perfect way to end the night.  Ahhh, the love of a toddler!!

3 comments:

  1. Made me smile. Though not the biting part. That so SUCKS!!!!! Or Bites, I suppose ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no, bitint is no good, i'm SO glad louise is not a biter. glad you guys had a good night :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope everything is resolved with the biter.

    Fynnie loves her own mama kissy monster. :+)

    ReplyDelete