Monday, August 27, 2012

Damn you auto correct

So, here's the setting.  Bug and I were at my parents for the afternoon.  We had agreed to have dinner with them; chicken tacos.  K was at work, but was going to make it for dinner, after stopping by the house to change his clothes and let the dog out.  Here is the conversation, via text, that ensued after that decision was made:

Me: Cam you bring over hard taxi shells and sour cream from the house too?
K: K, crown vic, or a van?
Me: Crown box for sure.
Me: I hate auto correct
K: A box of crown? LMAO
Me: OMG that caused some tears from laughing.
K: pee a little?
Me: No, thankfully I just went.

'nuff said.

4 comments:

  1. Why do you all have to live so freaking far away?!? You are my people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha this is a riot. I helped my mom buy an iphone last night and warned her about the autocorrect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, that is EXACTLY whay i turned autocorrect off on my phone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! And yet you still understood each other...

    ReplyDelete