Thursday, April 18, 2013

The wheels on the Bus

Is currently one of Bug's favorite songs.  For some reason she has deemed it as a bedtime song, though who knows why it became that.  Now I think it is because that's when we sing it.

The other night I got Goose to bed and was able to join K as he finished putting Bug to bed.  She's so opinionated these days, and insisted on K singing first, and singing the Wheels on the Bus.  It's the most adorable thing I've ever seen, as she does all the hand motions while you sing it.

So K sang it.

The last song of the night (when I'm involved) is typically Amazing Grace.  It's been Bug's favorite song for as long as she's been alive (actually, it even calmed her down in utero), and has always had a calming effect on her.  Hence why I leave it for last at night.  So I started to sing.

She reached up and put her hand on my mouth and said 'no, top' (meaning no, stop).

Then she reached her hands up and started doing the wheels on the bus motion.

So I asked her if she wanted me to sing Wheels on the Bus again, which she did.

So I did.  With a big smile on my face the whole time.

Too freaking adorable.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks very much for this great article;this is the stuff that keeps me going through out these day. Pirelli tyres

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. wheels and tyres in Adelaide

    ReplyDelete