Monday, December 3, 2012

Another Miracle

My dear friend H just shared with me that while it was not yet planned, they found out they are expecting again.  Their daughter just turned 1 a week or so ago, and their angel baby boy is almost 2 1/2.  While she never struggled with infertility, the death of her son at 31 days of age puts her, in my mind, in a much different situation than those that otherwise have an easy time getting pregnant, as she does.

The day she texted to tell me, I just KNEW that's why she was texting.  I'm not sure how, but it was that intuition.  I am so excited for her and she continues to try to live her life to the fullest, while dealing with a tragedy that is unimaginable to me.  The strength she has amazes me, the way her faith in God has remained without fail helps center me.  

H is an amazing woman, and she deserves all the good this world has to offer.  Congratulations to her and her family, and to that handsome little boy giggling down at them from heaven.  Knowing his parents - this was his trick on them :-)  (in a good way of course!!!)

2 comments:

  1. Wow life always throws us surprises, doesn't it!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is wonderful news! Happy and healthy nine months to her.

    ReplyDelete