Monday, July 9, 2012

14 weeks

So, I'm 14 weeks pregnant.  I can't believe it.  I have my next OB appointment Tuesday, and I am so happy about that.  I can't wait to hear this little one's heartbeat again, it makes me relax, even if only for a week.  I love it.

I'm still dealing with some minor morning sickness, and lots of heartburn.  Headaches are still here, and the exhaustion is still crazy.

I am officially starting into the second trimester.  I can't believe that we're already 1/3 of the way through this pregnancy!  I'm really enjoying it, but it is SO MUCH harder with a two year old toddler in tow, and a husband who, unfortunately, isn't home all that often.  (have to love being a flight instructor).

I have, honestly, questioned what in the world we were thinking, adding another baby to this chaos.  The terrible two's with Bug are not helping that question.  I worry that I won't be able to handle it all when K isn't home.  It's scary, but still exciting.  I still can't wait to meet this little one, to hold him or her to my breast.

We won't find out what we're having again.  The surprise was too perfect last time.  But let me state it for the record, that I think it's going to be a boy.

So for your viewing pleasure, here is a picture that I took at 13 weeks 6 days:

100MEDIA_IMAG0503.jpg

Yep, that's a baby in there.  And for comparison sake, here's the bump from when I was pregnant with Bug, at 19 weeks 4 days:

23467_1095367961852_689827_n.jpg

Yeah.  I can't imagine how much bigger I'll be this time around at full term.  See how I'm carrying this one lower??  Or is that just me? Yikes!!!

2 comments:

  1. Argh! I cannot see any of the photos on this post or the vacation one. Boo hiss!

    I still know you're beautiful, and I'm very excited to hear how the next two trimesters go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! Second trimester!!!! I'm so thrilled that you're there and am so glad that things continue to go well. I couldn't see the pictures either, but if you're anything like me, I'm guessing you're looking more pregnant this time around :) I can't believe how much the difference is myself. We're going to be surprised too. We were the first time and we want to this time again. We're few and far between though, most people I know can't believe that we aren't going to find out.

    ReplyDelete